- CONTADOR PUBLICO EN MIAMI
- About Us
- Contact Us
Four Reasons to Hire Our Firm
Business Acumen – A CPA’s 360° View
1 CPA’s who possesses business acumen views the business with an “executive mentality” – they understand how the moving parts of a company work together to make it successful and how financial metrics like profit margin, cash flow, and stock price reflect how well each of those moving parts is doing its job.
A Certified Public Accountant that can see the “Big Picture” of your organization, how the key drivers of your business relate to each other, work together to produce profitable growth, and relate to the job you do each day. The CPA must understand and important data, including financial statements, and effectively communicate them to the client to make good decisions.
2 One principal talent distinguishes a CPA from the rest: top CPA’s skillfully diagnose and solve problems better than the rest. The mindset of the consultative CPA is that of a problem-solver. He or she will be more effective in supporting the needs of the client if they act as both an Accountant and Consultant. We focus on proactive and responsive communication with clients, which lead to more productive solutions. Problem Solving Skills is a highly interactive and goes beyond vast majority of Miami Accountants standard practices.
Executive Level Thinking
3Nine-tenths of tactics are certain and taught in the books; but, the irrational tenth is like the kingfisher flashing across the pool. This is the test of generals. Success can only be ensured by instinct sharpened by thought. At the crisis, it is as natural as a reflex. (T. E. Lawrence). Certified Public Accountants who previously succeeded at the C-Level levels have the individual capacity to cope with complexity, amorphousness, and uncertainty. You do not have to have everything laid out for you. You have the resiliency and ingenuity to adapt to new and different circumstances.
Industry Specific Expertise
4We understand the stress involved in properly filing cost reports and the attention to detail that must be taken in order to ensure the job has been performed successfully. Mistakes are costly; our Miami CPA firm has never had a misfiled cost report.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Hewlett Packard Latin America
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Telefonica of Spain Latin America
- Global Treasurer CHS Electronics Inc.
- Senior Audit Manager PriceWaterHouseCoopers
- Initial Public Offerings (IPS’s) NYSE
- Team Lead – M&A integration of Hewlett Packard & Compaq Computers Latin America Region Multi-billion – Multi-Country Outsourcing Deals Hewlett Packard
- Launched two start-up Telco’s – CLEC and Prepaid Wireless
Value Added Services Offered:
- End-to-End Business Consulting
- Perfunctory & Compliance Services
- Top Line (Revenue)
- Bottom Line (Net Profit)
- COGS & Operating Expense: GAP Analysis
- Trend Analysis: Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Financial Modeling