- CONTADOR PUBLICO EN MIAMI
- About Us
- Contact Us
Four Good Reasons to Hire a CPA
1Miami CPA Firms all provide Accounting Services. Accountants have clever marketing phrases like “Customized or Tailored”. There is nothing “custom” about basic 101 Accounting, or essentially the first two semesters of college? We too provide accounting services, but can most CPA discuss Supply Chain Management analysis?
2Certified Public Accountants offering Tax Preparation year round. The only difference between hiring smaller CPA firm vs. a large International CPA Firm (where I was trained), will be the size of the bill you get. We all follow the same IRS Tax Code, so your refund wont vary between firms, assuming no creative deductions. Unless your family name is Rockefeller or your company is the size of Microsoft, we can handle your taxes.
3Having professional IRS Representation at an IRS audit can reduce anxiety during a very stressful situation. Well of course it will reduce your stress, but mine will spike through the roof. How do I explain to the Revenue Officer, without committing an act of perjury or some other illegal act, that it simply slipped your mind to file taxes for 10 years? Well I wont promise you, like those TV commercials do, to settle for 10 cents on the dollar, not going to happen folks. But we will do our best keeping you from being arrested and criminally prosecuted.
MEDICARE COST REPORTING
4We understand the stress involved in properly filing cost reports and the attention to detail that must be taken in order to ensure the job has been performed successfully. Mistakes are costly; our Miami CPA firm has never had a misfiled cost report. Not a reason at all, just a niche expertise I wanted to share.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Hewlett Packard Latin America
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Telefonica of Spain Latin America
- Global Treasurer CHS Electronics Inc.
- Senior Audit Manager PriceWaterHouseCoopers
- Initial Public Offerings (IPS’s) NYSE
- Team Lead – M&A integration of Hewlett Packard & Compaq Computers Latin America Region Multi-billion – Multi-Country Outsourcing Deals Hewlett Packard
- Launched two start-up Telco’s – CLEC and Prepaid Wireless
Value Added Services Offered:
- End-to-End Business Consulting
- Perfunctory & Compliance Services
- Top Line (Revenue)
- Bottom Line (Net Profit)
- COGS & Operating Expense: GAP Analysis
- Trend Analysis: Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Financial Modeling
- AHCA Proof of Financial Ability to Operate
- Business Consulting
- Individual and Corporate Tax
- Medicare Cost Reports
CPA = Cost Per Action
Bottom line, every “Action” or worse the lack thereof by your accountant are tied to a financial impact, (positive or negative). Hire a “Great” CPA, and the financial impact is usually a substantial reduction in taxes. Hire Gustavo (Gus) and you’ve just hired a senior executive trained to focus on the top line (Revenue), the bottom line (Net Profit) and every single “Expense” line in between.