- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Healthcare Accounting Services
- Accounting Explained
- Preparation of AHCA Proof of Financial Ability to Operate Form 3100-0009
- Tax Services
- Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Read This
- What is Taxable Income
- Corporate Tax Preparation
- 1040 Tax Preparation
- Aliens and U.S. Citizens Living Abroad
- Contractor or Employee
- Form 1040
- IRS Representation
- Consulting Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Free Calculators
For Accountants, the lure of the destination — genuine data-driven decision-making that drives enterprise-wide innovation — is worth the difficulty of the journey.
As a Baby Boomer Accountants I never believed that millennials would be an issue my firm needs to address.
Worker misclassification is a perennial issue for the CPA and IRS. Accountants, IRS & State audits reveal that employers are not properly classifying their workers correctly.
Miami CPA Gustavo A Viera states most initial contacts from IRS start with a letter