Learn more about us, Gustavo A Viera is a Licensed CPA in Miami Florida with a Masters in Taxation. His Miami CPA Firm has served the community for more than 25 years. His firm was founded in 1983. Small business accountants serving a wide array of clients in a variety of industries.
- In addition to his Public Accounting experience, Mr. Viera has also held the following positions:
- Sr. Audit Manager – PriceWaterHouseCoopers (2nd largest CPA firm in the US)
- Director of Finance – Hewlett Packard Latin America (9th largest U.S. Company)
- Chief Financial Officer Supra Telecom
- Chief Financial Officer Tracfone Wireless
- Global Treasurer- CHS Electronics
- Corporate Controller Telefonica of Spain, Latin American Division
- Mergers & Acquisition Team Member for Hewlett Packard during the Acquisition of Compaq Computers.
Knowledgeable in all aspects of Accounting and Financial Audits. Extensive Tax Experience in both Domestic and International Markets. Well versed in Financial and Tax Strategies for Foreign Investments into the United States, from the Start-up level to Large, established U.S. Subsidiaries of Foreign-Owned Entities. Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor.