Top Frequently Asked Questions for IRS Procedures
- What are the tax changes for this year?
- What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I have already filed?
- Should I notify the IRS of my change of address?
- Can I receive a tax refund if I am currently making payments under an installment agreement or payment plan for a prior year’s federal taxes?
- I am unable to pay my delinquent taxes. Will the IRS accept an Offer in Compromise?
- What kind of interest and penalties will I be charged for filing and paying my taxes late?
- I lost my refund check. How do I get a new one?
- What is a split refund?
- I received an incorrect W-2 form. I can’t get my former employer to issue a corrected W-2? What should I do?
- As a full-time student, am I exempt from federal taxes?