- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Healthcare Accounting Services
- Accounting Explained
- Preparation of AHCA Proof of Financial Ability to Operate Form 3100-0009
- Tax Services
- Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Read This
- What is Taxable Income
- Corporate Tax Preparation
- 1040 Tax Preparation
- Aliens and U.S. Citizens Living Abroad
- Contractor or Employee
- Form 1040
- IRS Representation
- Consulting Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Free Calculators
As a Baby Boomer Accountants I never believed that millennials would be an issue my firm needs to address.
Worker misclassification is a perennial issue for the CPA and IRS. Accountants, IRS & State audits reveal that employers are not properly classifying their workers correctly.
Accountants note that you can throw away most supporting tax records after three years. But keep your returns indefinitely.
Accountants distinguish between non-willful and willful conduct
Most accountants are expected to shape and execute strategic tax initiatives