Individual Retirement Arrangements IRAs
Top Frequently Asked Questions for Individual Retirement Arrangements IRAs
- How do I calculate the minimum amount that must be withdrawn from my IRA after age 70 1/2?
- How long do I have to roll over a distribution from a retirement plan to an IRA account?
- Even though I can’t withdraw funds penalty free from my 401(k) plan to purchase my first home, can I roll it over my withdrawal into an IRA and then withdraw that money penalty free from the IRA to use as my down payment?
- Do I report my nondeductible Roth IRA contributions on Form 8606?
- Can a person make a contribution to a SEP-IRA and a Roth IRA, too?
- I want to establish a traditional individual retirement arrangement (IRA) for my spouse, and I need additional information. What is the most I can contribute to a spousal IRA during the tax year?
- Can I take an IRA deduction for the amount I contributed to a 401(k) plan last year?